OUCH! Teen’s Messy Bedroom Leads To A Gruesome Injury

in Disgusting/Life/Weird/WTF by

Messy bedrooms and teenagers go together like peanut butter and jelly. Despite all the protests and groans from parents, most expect their teenage sons and daughters to keep a war zone as their sleeping quarters.

However, neither the kids nor the parents expect for these bedrooms to become physically dangerous.

Julia Pechar, an 18-year-old high school student from Nebraska, found out the hard way that cleanliness is next to godliness. By her own admission, Pechar’s bedroom is a cluttered heap of clothes, electronics, knickknacks, and other odds and ends.

As such, she probably did not see the little hazard that she ultimately stepped on.

One night, while watching Netflix, Pechar leaped from her bed in order to retrieve some recently cooked popcorn. Upon landing on her bedroom floor, one of Pechar’s feet crashed down on her iPhone charger, thereby briefly embedding the device in her foot. Before her mother could respond to the screams for help, Pechar quickly snapped pictures of the damage.

Image via: The Daily Mirror

Apparently, even despite this ordeal, Pechar has no plans to clean her room. Some teens will never learn.

Featured image via: Daily Mirror 

Latest from Disgusting

Go to Top